Party Games?

chza

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2009
Hey Everyone, Hows it going?

Im interested in picking up maybe one or two party games for the wii, and Im curious as to which games are the best "party" games on the console.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
The Chza

dokapon kingdom, bomberman blast(wii ware and 8 players at one time XD ) mario kart, Excite truck or bots (2 players), My word coach(the older crowd, but my kids like it too), Trauma Center New Blood(2 players but exciting), Mario Party(4 players but boring), Marvel ultimate alliance(4 players but you need gaming discipline for it to work) Alien syndrome(4 players but repetative) DBZ Burokai Tenkaichi 3(up to 8 players Tournament mode, always gets us hyper) Grand Slam Tennis(4 players and fun), maybe Zack and Wiki(1 player but you can all help solve the puzzles), Tetris Party( not a bad 4 player game with lots of modes), World of Goo(Funny game up to four players)

world of goo, ghost squad, mario kart, SSBB, Mario Party, Raving Rabbids

Nice list laserbreak. I was going to suggest Raving Rabbids, Tetris Party and Bomberman Blast but all have been mentioned :S Another I can mention is Wii Play which is descent (and comes with a Wii Remote :p) and also if you like soccer FIFA 09 has some party games, including table soccer, which are very fun to play with friends.

Thank you all for the great suggestions. I'll be sure to check some of these out.

Back