password protect wii??

tek0509

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Ok so I know this may sound stupid but I was wondering if there was anyway to password protect my Wii console. I have a very obnoxious roommate that is very inconsiderate and always plays my Wii when I ask him not to. He saves things I dont want him to and always manages to leave my Wii on or messed up. I know this sounds very childish but you really have to know him to understand. Saying "no" means nothing, he'll just sneak it in (And I have 2 other roommates that got my back so its not just me haha).

So anyway, is this at all possible to password protect access? Thanks ahead of time.

of course... take the power cord off and lock it away someware... best protection ever... unless he trys to jimmy rigg it to the toaster or something to get it to work...lol even then he wont play it long

haha...yeah I originally tried just taking the sensor away...then that just became too much of a hassle...so nothing on passwords? pretty dissapointing

the sensor.. he could just lite a couple candles and not need that...lol then hed burn the place down...lol
there is no password protect, atleast not that i know of.. you could always toss a clapper on the plug.. not sure how brite your roomate is but if he doesnt respect your stuff even after being told im sure you could pull one over on him... if that doesnt work see if the cops will put a restraining order on your stuff.. he comes within 5 feet of your wii hes done..lol just kick him out no need to live with someone like that... start putting up "roomate search fliers" you and the other 2 guys... maybe he will get the hint.. unless he is dumber than that.. in which case the clapper idea should work...lol

i would say if you have a lockable drawer or something
keep the wiimotes there

or just a fireproof lock box type deal can get thouse pretty cheep just give the keys to the people you trust...

Thanks everyone

Oceanic, I played with the parental controls a while ago but theyre pretty much worthless since all the games i play/he plays are not rated higher than E and im pretty sure it didnt let me block that.

I will try to lock up the wiimotes though, thanks a lot

wezeles said:
of course... take the power cord off and lock it away someware... best protection ever... unless he trys to jimmy rigg it to the toaster or something to get it to work...lol even then he wont play it long

lmfao.gif

Ok, look, if he does not respect your stuff, he don't respect himself, so, what you need to do is ask him for his most valuable thing when he needs it, his car, shirt, watch,etc, if he says no, take it anyways, example of needing it: he have to go to work at 3pm ask for his car at around 1pm and don't return till about 6pm and when he calls just tell him you'll be there in 10 minutes, and of course, take your wii with you. just in case.

SLAP YOUR ROOMIE UP! or you could just err, uhh. :? i guess you could hide the wiimotes? do you have your own room? install a lock on the door (but i guess "roommates" means same room... :shocked:

wezeles said:
i just read in a mag today to do that too yur kids...so do it to that fag

Back