Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Password retrival

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lazyperson555, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazyperson555

lazyperson555 WiiChat Member

I don't know who to contact about this so I'll just post it in a thread. My problem is that I have forgotten my password to my main aco**** "whatthefreak" (this 1 is my "back up account" for times like this.) I usually don't have to type in my paaword because whenever i come on to this site i'm alrdy logged in because I had the remember me box or watever checked. Or maybe it's just because I never logged out. So anyway I'm sure most of this people who are reading this thread are thinking "Just get them to send u a new password through ur email moron." Well guess what... I forgot the password to that email address as well. That is a rlly old email adress that I haven't used for a while. I just used it for the site so my normal email inbox doesn't get filled up with stuff from this site I don't give a crap about. So is there anything a mod can to do about this. If they need proof I relly am "whatthefreak" I can still use that account over my wii cause i still have the remember me box or watever ckecked and i could om them over my wii. I just dont rlly want to have to go on my wii every time I want to use that account. So if a mod or any1 can do anything about this send me a message on this account. TY.

2. King Wiired

King Wiired HITLER ME JEZ

Wii Friend Code: 8756-4872-6334-8478
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Try every email it could possibly be set up to? How you could forget a password is beyond me :sick: lol

3. lazyperson555

lazyperson555 WiiChat Member

I new what email adrees it is. But it's a rlly old one that I dont use anymore and i forgot the password to that too. :-( I just used it for this site so my newer email adress doesn't get extra letters from wiichat I don't relly care about.

4. Brawny

Brawny Anglophobiphile

Wii Friend Code: 5385-4035-7079-0395
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    can't you just use lazyperson555 from now on??

5. this goes in site feedback NOT the lounge for starters

and yes, type in EVERY email possible. only thing i can do as a mod is see which account you registered under your main SN

dupe accounts are not tolerated! PM a mod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.