Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
Post here if you want my account. I dont use it. This site is going to hell and I don't care for it anymore. I will only give it to someone I feel is trustworthy and that I KNOW so if I don't know you, you can forget it. If you are interested let me know VIA PM. I will give you my account (after changing my PW and email and stuff) and you can do with it as you please.

Remember this? :p

hammer.png

why the hell did i put this in the 360 forum? *moves to lounge* Haha yeah I remember that. It was awesome

Jeez, we're losing members just like that.

Ah well. It's sad to see you go, but we gotta move on.

Dal, your signature pretty much sums up what's going on here. *Sigh* Shame to see the MODS leaving...

Mitch?.... MITCH?... MITCH!!!!??!!?!?!?!?!>....

It's been an honour posting with you.
Sad to see you go.
But, If it's what you want.

it's sad this site really did go to hell after the 2009 reboot or whatever. i really stick to the 360/ps3 forums and lately its been a few days in between each post in either section. i try to keep it alive but its just not working out. i dont want to start out at another forum but if no body but me posts where the fun in that? lol

good luck to ya. prinny spends his life on this forum judging by his post count why dont you give it to him?

Holy **** a super mod leaving :shocked:

I suggest Darkprinny should be a mod :thumbsup:

All of us have already left, (the super mods, that is).

On that note, I'll have your account, although, I wouldn't trust myself..

Kidding..

(my account is already being used by several members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back