Patches!!!!!!

bl0op

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2010
Baytown Tx.
they patched the glitches i use the most on blk ops and the new maps were supposed to come out today but the nintendo wii is and i quote "Not as important as PS3 or XBOX 360" im pisses me off!!!!!!! Any reply is welcome here :) :p sorry for the inconvenience

the update I got last night seemed to be horrible....I have more lag, and the damn melee distance is horrendous. I had enemies running up on me and I hit them atleast 4-5 times in the chest area and they still knifed me...? wtf? And it seems that it takes alot more hits to drop someone....idunno....its seems like a different game from before and after the update....oh but getting the kill if you put someone in last stand is cool.....and about last stand..............

Has anyone else been getting way more hit markers with the L96 after the patch?

hadnt noticed, but i just got off, and played a couple tdm games. I used to do well with the galil. Seemed to take a whole clip to knock someone down....switched to a ak74u and was beastin??? and I usually never use that gun....sounded like everyone else was using a famas and was mowing everyone down??? frustrating

One thing the patch did is make it more like the ps3 and gaybox. When you use hardline pro you can now only change the care packages.. that sucks i was having fun with changing turrets.

haha yeah, it just seems so different now...i mean im still doing well, but im gonna change up some of my loadout and classes cause the stuff before doesnt seem to be working for me now....

Has anyone else been getting way more hit markers with the L96 after the patch?

Yea I get like 2 hit marker to kill the guy and do u always get a assist if u kill a guy in last stand that ur teamguy put down and u kill him before he does ??

They patched last stand so if someone else puts em down, they get the kill even if you finish them off

It does seem that people are harder to take down all of a sudden. Even in Hardcore. I was having to pump a good 3-4 bullets in to people to finish them using a silenced Famas or MP5 with Rapid Fire. Seems like a lot more people are using Last stand now to.

Last stand is probably used more because as long as they don't have pro, less people are gonna be pissed off

yes the upgrade definately changed the game, im changing around my classes cause some guns seem better or more powerfull now.....idunno

Back