Paying Heatseeker

Nuke RedL

Kiwii
Dec 9, 2006
Te Awamutu
I've just started playing Heat Seeker for the very first time,(rented it cause it was cheap), and I like it.
I think flying with the IR pointer works great. Also I like how they implemented break left/right, deploy flares.
Game could do with a roll without yaw, and a Hi G turn.
Don't mention the [fuzzy 576i] graphics though.

This game needs a squeal.

Im wanting a flight game for the wii, but going off reviews online Blazing Angels seems to be the better.

Have you played BA, if so how do they compare?

Heatseeker is only a 1player, right?

i enjoyed heatseeker as well. there is another jet fighter game out. i cant remember the name.
and the new tom clancy is a flight game, no?

I've just started playing Heat Seeker for the very first time,(rented it cause it was cheap), and I like it.
I think flying with the IR pointer works great. Also I like how they implemented break left/right, deploy flares.
Game could do with a roll without yaw, and a Hi G turn.
Don't mention the [fuzzy 576i] graphics though.

This game needs a squeal.

LOL at that typo!

Gamestop website:
PS3-360= 3/3/09
PC= 3/10/09
Wii= 3/01/10 <-Hopefully a typo on their site

Ha! Its already on eBay though(item # 330307144790):shocked:

Hmm, since that Ebay item is a "pre-order," I'd be willing to bet the item won't be in stock anytime soon. Also, Amazon removed the item completely, and pretty much no information is available about the Wii version, so late 2009 or 2010 is much more likely...

and im starting to wonder if it will come out at all. the hawx website says nothing about the wii.

Hmm, since that Ebay item is a "pre-order," I'd be willing to bet the item won't be in stock anytime soon. Also, Amazon removed the item completely, and pretty much no information is available about the Wii version, so late 2009 or 2010 is much more likely...

I sent the eBay seller an email and he responded that it was a mistake and has now ended the auction.

Back