PC downstairs wii upstairs?

Thanks so much. Im gonna get a new router this weekend cause the one i have atm doesnt have any of that stuff on the back it just has on slot and that if for the usb connection to the pc.

HelpMeGetWii said:
wanna have my friend code? JKJKJKJKJKJKJ HEHEHHE ID ON"TEOH VHAEVJ AHV AWIIII I DON"T HAV E A WII SDLFJLWEJOFEHWOFWEOIJFWEOJFWE
Hmm, your username is HelpMeGetWii, you say you don't have a Wii, um, the first word that comes to mind is, DUH, and my answer wasn't pointed to you anyway, so why you quoted it and asked me if I wanted your nonexistant Wii friend code (I say nonexistant since you don't even have a Wii), well, just quoting my post without an opinion based on the long quote itself, I think, is a waste of valuble posing space, but of course this is only my opinion, but I don't think it was such a great idea

Major Tom said:
I thought next-gen systems only supported Cable modems..... Thats what it says on their online help site.....
well, as far as I know, it will work on any high speed connection, meaning if you use dial-up and convert it to a wireless signal, i'm sure there would be a massive speed issue, but if you use DSL, T1, or satellite, it should work, after all, my dad has DSL at his office and I used my PSP on it with no problems, but out of the 4, cable is the fastest, so cable would be the best bet anyway

bradleyb900 said:
Thanks so much. Im gonna get a new router this weekend cause the one i have atm doesnt have any of that stuff on the back it just has on slot and that if for the usb connection to the pc.
no prob, it's what I do:thumbsup:

Back