PC Games

Recommend

Battlefield 2 (Sources say 2142 installs spyware with game)
Star Wars Knights of the Republic I & II

I've been playing it and it seems just as good or better than WoW. I'm getting frustrated right now though since I'm trying to do this quest and I'm supposed to find some lady, but I can't seem to find her. The stupid town that it is in is very crowded with a bunch of idiots dancing and stuff and I go to the marker on the map where she is supposed to be, but all I see is a bunch of other players crowded around some stupid merchant that is right next to the marker.

yeah i liked guild wars, but it seems like a game where it's only fun if you have friends playing it, and i stopped playing it right before some of my friends went into it

oh well

I used to play runescape, (biggest mistake of my life......) Could have made it to like 2nd base instead i had to get 1.5k total level and make 40m at barrows...

mushroomedmario said:
yeah i liked guild wars, but it seems like a game where it's only fun if you have friends playing it, and i stopped playing it right before some of my friends went into it

oh well
None of my friends are nerds, so none of them play MMOs. :( Most of my friends have enough trouble trying to turn on a computer.......

Back