Phantasy Star Universe

yeah Ive seen my friend playing because it was more entertaining just watching. But he seemed to like it a lot.

Joe said:
yeah Ive seen my friend playing because it was more entertaining just watching. But he seemed to like it a lot.

its really addicting, having your own shop and stuff

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
its really addicting, having your own shop and stuff

so youve played it? I was always wondering if the single player experience is good enough to buy the game alone. Online isnt possible in my room without a wireless connection. My friend always played online so I assumed that the single player wasnt too exciting.

The single player is an easy 1000 points, its not bad for $20. Online is much better, and you'll want to play it after the story.

Oh, and i can't wait for the expansion ^_^

lemme know if any of you guys get an account, i can hook you up with some $$ and A-rank weapons

Wants to play (ps fan)
Dont want to pay
Also my 360 dont like online

I quit this game back in January/February because the economy seemed to be bad, with everyone over pricing items in shops, and people hacking into other peoples' shops and stealing things. I would LOVE to rejoin, but is the economy better? Because that was the only downside to this game online.

its fine, heck, i bought a mukfet 8* grinded 3 times for 110k earlier

there are some shops that overpriced, but most sell for less than the NPCs

you can find some great deals

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
its fine, heck, i bought a mukfet 8* grinded 3 times for 110k earlier

there are some shops that overpriced, but most sell for less than the NPCs

you can find some great deals

That sounds awesome, I'm going to be going on the 360 version this time though, since now i have one :smilewinkgrin:

Back