picture problems

Lachadine

Banned
Jul 7, 2006
duksoop
I have a question about uploading pictures onto your signature. i click on that little icon with the mountains and the sun on it and it brings up a box about typing in a url what do you type in there to get a piture? can it only be from a website?

just go to the website that you want to get the picture from, right click on the picture and click copy image location, then paste it in the box

Lachadine said:
I have a question about uploading pictures onto your signature. i click on that little icon with the mountains and the sun on it and it brings up a box about typing in a url what do you type in there to get a piture? can it only be from a website?

If you want to put a picture you created in your signature, which is what I did, just go to paintbucket.com This site allows you to upload pictures and videos and will give you a web address for that picture. Once you've got that, just copy and paste it into that drop-down box that comes up when you click the little icon with the mountains.

Hope that made since:)

No problem, Lachadine.;)

On a side note, doesn't everyone think you should be able to upload a picture to use in your signature through wiichat.com, rather than having to go through an intermediary, like photobucket?

If you want to put a picture you created in your signature, which is what I did, just go to paintbucket.com This site allows you to upload pictures and videos and will give you a web address for that picture. Once you've got that, just copy and paste it into that drop-down box that comes up when you click the little icon with the mountains.
why does photobucket ask for so much info to become a member?(zip code, education level, name?)

I have no clue, but it annoys me. I asked the same question you did a while ago and this was the site I was told to go to, so there may be others that don't inquire so much about it's users.

There should really be the option to upload signature pics directly thru this site.

Hello? Administrators? Are you listening:confused:

NateTheGreat said:
Nice choice, Lachadine.:cool:

Make it yourself?
yeah im into photoshop (eventhough i made this on paint) and i appreciate the compliments NateTheGreat! i like your picture too! Its very well made!

I can't speak for i0n, but if he did choose to implement some sort of signature upload for the site it would be much more restricted like the avatars as far as size is concerned and seeing as how everyones sigs are all different sizes and such (and some are even multiple pics) it would prolly be more of a headache than its worth

Or u can find the image in google, then u put see the image larger, then put the URL and thats it :) thats how I do

Back