Picture screwed up on Opera Browser

D

Daren

When I go on the Internet Channel, the picture goes all "squashed". The image sides are all wavy and the top of the image is a lot lower than it should be, leaving a black bar at the top.

All other channels are fine. I'm connected via the supplied cable (still awaiting my component AV cable).

My TV is a Samsung 32" widescreen HD ready model.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I get something similar on Wii internet channel, its as if the image has been shifted slightly down and to the left... anyone else experiencing this problem?

Remeber it is still just a beta browser. I honestly would just surf the web with my computer (keyboard and better resolution) then the Wii. It is nice to have the option on the Wii though.

VashTheStampede said:
is browsing the net with opera free

Yes, see here:

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/22/1527201

"Nintendo is currently offering a free trial of Opera for Wii which is now available for download. The release of the final version of the Opera browser for Wii is currently scheduled for late March 2007. Opera for Wii will remain a free download until June 30, 2007. After June 30, Opera will be available for download from the Wii Shop Channel for 500 Wii points. Users who download Opera before June 30, 2007, can continue to use the browser at no cost for the lifetime of the Wii system."

Back