Pimin 3 Confirmed!

PS3Stinks

Wii Beats Everything
Sep 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
2909-2896-6123-9201
Pikmin 3 was confirmed! I can't believe it!!! I bet it won't come out any time soon though... But that is still awesome!

LINK

PS3Stinks said:
Pikmin 3 was confirmed! I can't believe it!!! I bet it won't come out any time soon though... But that is still awesome!

LINK

Considering this statement was from E3 2007 and the lack of news since then, thats a really easy thing to say considering it may not even be in development yet. Note, thats not a confirmation either. Simply just saying Wii would work well with Pikmin, and characters are featured in Brawl etc.

Pimin? Is that like Pikmin? :lol:

I love the little purple ones. I wish to recruit them into Waluigi's Death Squad... err, I mean Fan Club...

Yay! Now once everyones got all the characters and levels and events and is sick of Brawl and 100% finished Mario Kario Kart Wii we can be excited about that.
Right?
make no mistake about it I love the Pikmin games (even though my best friend looked at the cover of the 2nd one and vowed he would never play it for fear of lobsters) but I think their a bit overshadowed( for want of a better word) compared to the other sequels the nextfew years have to offer.

Last edited:
neveragain said:
Yay! Now once everyones got all the characters and levels and events and is sick of Brawl and 100% finished Mario Kario Kart Wii we can be excited about that.
Right?
Kario Kart? :lol:

Also, how dare you think we will get sick of Brawl!

I have regularly played Super Smash Bros Melee since it was released and I am still not sick of it. I even play the N64 SSB aswell :lol:

These games have infinite replay value :yesnod:

yes i was being sarcastic.
Brawl will only get old when its sequel does.
*pauses for dramatic effect*
which is never!

Heh, cool. I don't even know the concept of this game, I just love ripping those things out of the ground <3

OHHH EMMMM GEEEE!!!! i love pikmin!!!! cant wait!:ee5k:

woo hooo i havent played the secend one in so long witch one is kills who ever eats it and for new pikmen fans dont let your pikmen go into the water

Back