pissed off preorder

yeah, i live by a target so im hoping to be able to snatch one on launch date. I was gonna pre-order but after the 360 gamestop pre-order mess i decided to just get to target or best buy real early. :]

oh and theres a wal-mart a couple stores down from the target oddsx2

Im going to make a list of stores to "hit" on launch day, Im going to wait in line at best buy, (if eb is doing a midnight thing, i will wait thier first) then walk a block to bestbuy, then drive to target and then to walmart, and then to costco as I hear they may have some. I live in LA so while eb is going to get raped hard core, thier are really many places that i hope to find a wii, and i am also hopeing other people will not think to look at places like target and kmart.

im really putting all my faith into best buy and just hope that i am early enuff. but i do have a plan in case that goes afunk.

ok i have your solution for you guys move to australia preorder get a free gmae and come in at nine to pick it up in the mall so you cant camp or other people cant so hang around at the entrance wait for it to open then run you can out ran that guy with the backpack run before he punches you go go go!! wellthats my plan

the secret is to go to circuit city .. noone thinks to go there caue they all go to best buy but circut city is usually empty so have a friend check it out as u at best buy .. for real it always works for me

doesn't soudns like many people are doing what I have planned. I'm just waiting in wal-mart for a few hours, let them know what I'm waiting for and tell them that I'm the front of the line, I hoping that they let me stand in the electronic dept for like 10 hours. otherwise if all else fails we have a kmart I can hit up when they open.

komio said:
they told me that they will have wii systems available at launch (EB/gamestop) for sale to people who DID NOT preorder, however those are the people that are going to be camping out lol, best thing i would think is like you said... pay the 500+ dollars to get it on ebay or camp at ur local retailer :p sorry dude
ya this is pretty true, except i live right down the street from a store named gametrade,and they said you should have no problme jus strolling down there on launch day and getting one, they took around 25 reservations, but said they would have 50 pick ups, so im not worried!

i went to eb yesterday and the manerger handed out cards (i didnt get one) he used 4 whole decks so he said ne1 with dimends go to the back then ne1 with 4 of hearts ir under goes in they had 15 wii and 5 ps3 and the manerger said hell notify me wen they do it on online so im happy sortof

Back