Pissed.

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
So, I've been spending all my time transferring all my powerful Pokemon to HeartGold from Pearl and then I was going to copy them to Battle Revolution so my nephew and I can play. Problem is, in the past, I already copied Pokemon from Pearl to PBR so when I try to copy from HeartGold, it tells me to use the game I used last time which was Pearl. So I'm thinking, "Now I have to transfer over 70 Pokemon to Pearl." I check online and I'm told that if I delete the box of Pokemon on my Pearl game, it will be deleted from PBR. I think to myself, "Can't I just start a new game?" I was planning on starting a new game anyways and since I have all my Pearl Pokemon on HeartGold, why not? So I start a new game and I now go to copy Pokemon from HeartGold and it won't let me! So now I have no way of getting them onto PBR. Can anyone help me? Is there a way I can get my HeartGold Pokemon onto PBR? Or will I have to just catch over 70 Pokemon in Pearl and do over 70 trades to get them on there? Please Help.

Never mind. Just realized I could start a new game. Still mad, though.

umad bro?

Nobody owns Battle Revolution on Wiichat, you're the first regular I've heard to have it. :lol: I'd ask you for some battles if my Wii was working, but... yeah. =/ PBR really didn't get enough attention from the pokemon community IMO.

Back