Pistol-only room?

Would it be better to setup a region? I dont want to hassle with all the FC exchange stuff again... Not that I dont want to have youll in my roster, just takes forever...

I checked out a lot of the regions the other day and didnt see a single soul. So Im assuming theyre empty.

If we setup a region anyone could just join who sees this thread and have pistols or whatever going 24-7, if enough people were involved.

Or we can design a party leader.
That way yo only have to add 1 fc code.
And that player can invite the others.

I find setting up a region a hassle, not too mention that other players who won't be holding themselves to pistols only can join.

PP9 and Torka?

Or how about we make 3 loadouts, and switch with every round.
1) PP9
2)Torka
3)Hawksman

I would include the kunara but i don't think everyone unlocked that one.
I myself haven't reached lvl 51 either, so i don't have the last gun.

Who is the party leader?

So I have it straight, we all add the party leader and then join his game? How will we be sure non-pistol only players wont end up in the mix?

Basically we decide a time, the leader invites the 7 other player forming a party of 8, and starts up a conflict game.

So I'm gonna call it.

Since FF7Squall is droppin the ball on something that other's seem to be intersted in, I'll host it if possible.

For a first try lets say Monday @ 3AM GMT, that'd be sunday night for you American's.

Hit me up before then w/ pm/vm's and we'll talk guns, gamemode, and maybe one of those chatzy rooms to figure crap out.

Your move--->

Deadman, whilst i like you taking the initiative, i'm gonna have to decline joining.
There is no way i'm staying up to 2 o'clock (where i live -Brussels) in the night on a monday.

So I'm gonna call it.

Since FF7Squall is droppin the ball on something that other's seem to be intersted in, I'll host it if possible.

For a first try lets say Monday @ 3AM GMT, that'd be sunday night for you American's.

Hit me up before then w/ pm/vm's and we'll talk guns, gamemode, and maybe one of those chatzy rooms to figure crap out.

Your move--->

I'll try and make it. I'm -6hrs GMT so it'll be a good time for me. I say we use the default shotgun loadout. It'll be a level playing field with everyone having the same gadgets and the gun is the Hawksman so it won't take too many bullets to eliminate someone. I like the idea of "team conflict" so if someone isn't too talented with a pistol they'll have people to fall back on instead of get owned all the time and quitting after 1 game. I have no clue what is the best way to set up a game like this though so let me know what needs to be done. My screen name is W.R. Monger and GO TEAM VENTURE!!!

There is no way i'm staying up to 2 o'clock

I fully understand. I didn't keep in mind how many ppl from Eurpoe and the U.K. 007 when I word-vomited that post. Maybe if this gets more than only the three or four responses that I expect we can do it again at a more convient time for you guys to play too.
Btw, I hope this doesn't break the "no clan ads", becasue I'm not affilated or a member with it in anyway.
But the gunslingers clan seems to do stuff "like" this on a regular basis. I watched a youtube video of a crouched/melee only match that was pretty funny and looked like fun. so If this thread has been something you're intrested in maybe give them a look.
Sorry that did seem like an advertisement but, just trying to let others know.
I myself am not a clan type of guy. I just want to play when I can play, and without all the cheezy "rules" B.S.

Well, since I haven't heard a peep outta anyone except for mattyj, I'm not even gonna pretend to try. Besides The Walking Dead is on then and I won't have to dvr it. But maybe we'll try this again some other time. And sorry, mattyj, maybe next time. And a GO TEAM VENTURE! to you too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back