Pit?

deadlydasher

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2
May 15, 2007
I really like pit but it seems like he is only going to be very effective in 1 on 1 tournaments i was watching videos of him with 4 people and he wasn't doing to good his arrows and melee weren't bringing him to the top. Or maybe the people playing him just sucked.

I might considering using

Pit in 1v1

and Snake or Wolf in 4 on 4

ur thoughts?

i could have the game but i movedback to the states

lol, i plan on using pit, metaknight, snake, ike and link for my total characters

I think if you're good with a character, you can perform well in both situations. I plan to main Pit too, so idc, I'll probably just use him in any type of fight.

Most ppl suck at 4 on 4 fights XD, u gotta actually play/get used to the feeling of character and combat against way more than just 1 person. Then you find a pattern and you pwn the noobs like they are! =O

Pit looks like a fun character to get used to, and would be good to fight 4 vs. 4 because of his ability to fly back to the stage quickly if he gets nudged off a little.

Pit all the way!!!! when u know how to use a character it doesn't matter 1 vs 1 or 4 vs 4 its all the same.

~X

deadlydasher said:
I really like pit but it seems like he is only going to be very effective in 1 on 1 tournaments i was watching videos of him with 4 people and he wasn't doing to good his arrows and melee weren't bringing him to the top. Or maybe the people playing him just sucked.

I might considering using

Pit in 1v1

and Snake or Wolf in 4 on 4

ur thoughts?
the people just sucked haha all the 1v1 matches for the most part are pro matches and the 4player free for alls have all been amateur. he's good for all around cuz he can combo well and has awesome recovery... he's just missing that final ko blow it seems

pit looks great for some fun meta night looks hardcore as but im still going to main falco=D pit could do 4v4 i think his hand 2 hand isnt thatbad

Pit's final smash is awesome. What do you guys think would be the best on 1v1? I'm thinking Link, Pit, Or Ice Climbers, but anyone else got any other recommendations?

kurokaito said:
Pit's final smash is awesome. What do you guys think would be the best on 1v1? I'm thinking Link, Pit, Or Ice Climbers, but anyone else got any other recommendations?
IC have apparently lost their grab combos so not them probably. i'm thinking marth again. diddy looks good... snake... ya those lol

Back