Pitfall the Big Adv

toby8gogo

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2009
Minnesota
I just got the game and can only get past the 3 crocs and to the crazy grass head guy. I think he is trying to kill me, but I can't get any where after that. What am I missing? It says I need a torch to burn the web in the cave, but I don't have it. Suggestions?

He is trying to kill you. Shake your remote as you charge toward him and kick his butt! Then... keep going.

I just got the game and can only get past the 3 crocs and to the crazy grass head guy. I think he is trying to kill me, but I can't get any where after that. What am I missing? It says I need a torch to burn the web in the cave, but I don't have it. Suggestions?

You'll get the Torch later. Search the forum for Pitfall threads. There are several of them from 2009 that offer lots of advice. The general rule of thumb is that when you need an item (Torch, Raft, etc.) and you don't have it, it means that you will be coming back to this spot later and that you need to find another way out of the level. Things like the Raft, the Torch, etc. are things you'll either find or be given at various times. It sounds as though you made it to the Punchau Shrine and encountered the web in the room that seems like a dead end. Go back out into the courtyard and jump on the stone discs. They'll open up an escape route.

This will be the LEAST of your frustrations, trust me!

Back