Please answer me in the next 5 minutes about the new straps

Matt17Walters

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
5122-1634-1461-9645
now i have 1 controller. But when i go to the nitendo.com thing and it says nothing about prices. DOES IT COST ANYTHING TO ORDER 4 WRIST STRAPS?? DOES IT COST ANYTHIGN TO PURCHASE 1???

haha thanks.. now when it asks for ur serial number.. what is that and where can i find it??

It costs nothing for the straps, they are free and come in the mail for free.

The serial number is on your Wii and your Wii box.

Keep in mind that all straps sold with the console or solitary remotes since early December already have the thicker string so you don't need to order the replacements. Also, the new straps that will be sent you are not very good looking, but the clip on them is much much better as it more snug and stays in place way better.

Isn't all this information provided on the webpage where you order the new straps?

Heck, even if you go through the store at nintendo.com and click on the straps, it brings you to the free replacements page.

dakuda said:
Isn't all this information provided on the webpage where you order the new straps?

Heck, even if you go through the store at nintendo.com and click on the straps, it brings you to the free replacements page.
That's the beauty of this forum. People ask questions that they could easily find the answers to but are too lazy to look first.

Back