Please ban us both.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
So, how do I complain about someone that instant messages me everyday with islamic hatred? I have lost many close ones fighting in the military, and if someone antagonizes me, I will blow up and act just as childish as them.......this person posts inflamatory photos and statements where they dont belong.

This moron also posted a scan of Marajuana .........which isnt very Wii related.

So, can someone ban DigitalDJ and me too if you have too to get it done? Consider it a "Forum Suicide Bomb", Ill take one for the team to have this asshole wiped off of here.

Thanks,

oh yeah, and I guess technically some of these are death threats, but im not one to tattle normaly.

just ignore it, if he knows it bothers u, hes gonna keep saying stupid **** like this. havent you ever heard of that? sorry for your losses but if it bothers u that much, theres a such thing as a "block" or "ignore" on all messengers, if you dont know how i will help you, which messenger are you using?

I will look into it. In the meantime I suggest that you add that user to your "users ignore list". Just go to your profile and click on your buddy/ignore list option and add his name to the list. Also there is no need to ban you seeing as you have done nothing wrong. Finally, if you want to report a member please use the "report" button and or send a private message to one of the forum staff, thanks.

Note: If possible to make this situation somewhat easier can you forward me a few of his private messages that he has sent to you. It will me when it comes to deciding on an appropriate ban for that said member. Also, you may want to remove the quote in your signature seeing as this is a friendly forum nobody should have to put up with hate and racism.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back