Please help, i have a question thats driving me nuts!

yankeesrule13251

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
If your playing, madden, or smash brothers brawl, how would you be able to use the wii controller? Dont you need 2 hands to hike the ball or throw or in smash to run and do moves? Its driving me nuts because i cant figure out how you would play with the 1 hand remote? Please help

i dont think that smash bros brawl will use any new controlls.

the nunchuk has got motion sensoring so that could play part of holding the ball in madden, then u gotta throw it with the Wiimote.

ok well with Madden NFL you use the nunchuk as well as the wiimote and the nunchuk is used for jukes and the wiimote for throwing and theres a way where u hit a button to select ur reciever and then u throw using the wiimote........and not really sure with the rest.......but for Brawl im pretty sure the Wiimote isnt even used and instead you use the Gamecube controller........i think

what i mean is, i have gamcube, would brawl fit into my gamecube or is it a bigger disc?

no brawl is gonna be a wii game, but its gonna use the gamecube controller since they couldn't figure out a good configuration with the wiimote to play Brawl.

I think the classic controller is only for games on the Virtual Console. Nintendo said that they'll use the gc controller for Brawl but never said they'll be using the classic controller. So I don't think you'll be using the classic controller. If you don't have a gc controller, just go out and buy one

Supermariomp3 said:
I think the classic controller is only for games on the Virtual Console. Nintendo said that they'll use the gc controller for Brawl but never said they'll be using the classic controller. So I don't think you'll be using the classic controller. If you don't have a gc controller, just go out and buy one
that f'ing sucks :mad: :mad:

Back