Nintendo Wii or Xbox 360?

Fayt19

WiiChat Member
Mar 11, 2008
I cant figure out what one I would like...

On one hand the 360 has: Gears of War, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Guitar hero 3

and on the other hand the Wii has: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Galaxy, and also Guitar Hero 3

Wii you dont have to pay for online while 360 you do..yet its only 50 dollars a year so its not too bad. Also Wii is about $100 cheaper ><

Im looking for peoples opinion and a reason for their choice of console.

Basically I will be playing online and I want a wii for SSBB but I want a 360 for CoD4/Halo3.

Please someone help me decide! Thanks!

I'm not going to give you an answer because I know that I will be biased. Your on a wii forum here. What did you think people were going to say. Its better to ask on another forum.

seems like the people that regret their purchase bought the opposite of thier friends... so buy what your friends have so you guys can have fun sharing and being online :yesnod:

get a 360 if you want online play, plus it seems that you like shooters. save up a wii down the road.

Go for the 360. The online is loads better, and the FPS games on it are great.

360 has GH3 too.

Well my original choice was the 360 but SSBB just came out and i was a huge fan of SSBM. Thats why im concidering the wii. Is SSBB online worth it to outweigh the 360?

i have both. i would say the wii is totally awesome, but there aren't as many A-list games to choose from as the 360, so get the wii if you can stand playing the same game for an extended period of time while waiting for the next big thing to come. but if you're someone who likes to run through a game and then move on to the next one, get the 360 because they have a larger selection of great games to choose from.

i go back and forth between which one i like more, depending on the game im currently playing. right now i'm in favor of my 360 because over the past couple of months i've evolved into an achievement whore.

Out of the three next gen consoles 360 would be my least favourite.
I've heard a few bad things about it and i just hate the controller.
But, we maybe, just maybe siding with the Wii on this forum.

If you like to shoot things, get the Xbox.

If you like unique, fun games, get the Wii.

Wii = more family oriented gaming
360 or PS3 = more hardcore gaming (more adult content)

Best games are for the 360
Wii is the most solid console in terms of hardware
PS3, excellent but there are not as many games for the PS3

The PSP is another good choice (best handheld console in all apects)

Last edited:
So SSBB online isnt that good?

And Xbox's have a good chance of failing after 1 year...great..

now what = \

Back