my freinds say the wii is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
d1nk said:
now were talking i also said that wii has a better online which personaly i think it does 40 quid a year ...... what a waste i could have bought 11 nes games for that

The wii doesnt have a better online, AT THE MOMENT. but its free, so its still very good. my friends try to take the piss, by waving there arms around to try and simlulate a wiimote, i just look at them wierd and say...."wow, youve really never played a wii before have you?".

Bringing up sales is also funny, since they cant sa anything. also try telling them that your PC has better graphics than their xbox, and alot of games on xbox come out on the PC, so why would you need to buy a second, less capable PC?

I dont need a 360, i have a PC
I dont need a PS3, i have a PC
I need a Wii...

Warrior said:
The wii doesnt have a better online, AT THE MOMENT.
Never will, dude. :/

I love my Wii but i'm not a fanboy. Not implying you are, but that sounds like a fanboy/optimistic statement.

Yea, I think XL is kinda perfected... and with the Wii's friend codes, no chance, Ps3 might come close to it maybe, probably not though...

good point i printed of that thing theyll be laughing on the other side of there red faces in the morning wii online is free thats why i like it sense and simplicity as philips would say and this stupid m8 reckons the cheaper the console or game the crapper it is and he does hav wii-sports-alitous he waves his arms around like a loony he also sez the with the games on wii you have to move more and i sed only 1 3rd of wii games you need to move but thats probably why youre 10 stone at 11

Last edited:
some of the games are pants like a train simulator and eledees but hey look on the bright side it keeps the sproggs happy !!!

ciper said:
Tell your friends to be more specific. The Wii itself is great, its just the games that are crap.

I believe it's the opposite. The Wii itself is a bit of a gimmick; the only reason I purchased one is because of the Mario/Zelda franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back