Who Will Win? And Why?

but for a console... its too much.. consoles make money on games, not hardware...alot of console's if not most take a loss on the systems or make little profit.. they know they make all the money in the games not the system

pc gaming the money is in the pc's and the accessories to play games ie video cards, controlers etc. not the games... even the top of the line pc games are lucky to pull a console game price...

the wii just isnt outselling the ps3 it outsells the 360 it has sence launch.. ps3 was low supply at first sure.. and 360 has been out a while now.. but there are plenty of 360's and ps3's on the shelfs i can get you one no problem if you want one...

the ps3 isnt picking up speed with just over 1 million units sold sence launch early november till now and it is now slowing down... "in stock"

360 has sold almost 11 million now but its been out over a year.."in stock"

wii has been out sence late november and it has sold over 5 million units... and is "not in stock" not even controllers..

you can have your opinions all you want guys but numbers dont lie... 3 years from now ps3 and 360 fans are still going to be calling it the "wii hype" it doesnt have HDDVD it doesnt have Blue Ray... its barely even Hi Def... same excuse over and over again, doesnt mean its going to loose the battle, its new and fresh and cheep what ever consumer wants... maybe not every hard core gamer but every normal consumer. grandma might not be able to beat you at Halo.. but when you go to her house and she bust out the wii and kicks your but at super smash brothers brawl your gonna feel it...

Last edited:
wezeles said:
but for a console... its too much.. consoles make money on games, not hardware...alot of console's if not most take a loss on the systems or make little profit.. they know they make all the money in the games not the system

pc gaming the money is in the pc's and the accessories to play games ie video cards, controlers etc. not the games... even the top of the line pc games are lucky to pull a console game price...

the wii just isnt outselling the ps3 it outsells the 360 it has sence launch.. ps3 was low supply at first sure.. and 360 has been out a while now.. but there are plenty of 360's and ps3's on the shelfs i can get you one no problem if you want one...

the ps3 isnt picking up speed with just over 1 million units sold sence launch early november till now and it is now slowing down... "in stock"

360 has sold almost 11 million now but its been out over a year.."in stock"

wii has been out sence late november and it has sold over 5 million units... and is "not in stock" not even controllers..

you can have your opinions all you want guys but numbers dont lie... 3 years from now ps3 and 360 fans are still going to be calling it the "wii hype" it doesnt have HDDVD it doesnt have Blue Ray... its barely even Hi Def... same excuse over and over again, doesnt mean its going to loose the battle, its new and fresh and cheep what ever consumer wants... maybe not every hard core gamer but every normal consumer. grandma might not be able to beat you at Halo.. but when you go to her house and she bust out the wii and kicks your but at super smash brothers brawl your gonna feel it...
super smash bros brawl is button mashing too
so what makes you think a "hardcore" gamer could get beat by a grandma in ssbb :idea:

I take it you haven't play SSB that much then. SSB is just more than button mashing. Yeah, you can button-mash and be a noob. However, your attacks grow weaker and crafty veterans can outmanuveur a button-mashing noob. Not only that, but there are items and stage effects to consider. Don't worry, a SSB hardcore fan can kick the crap out of a grandma. I heard about some crazy glitches in Melee.

RedProdigy said:
I take it you haven't play SSB that much then. SSB is just more than button mashing. Yeah, you can button-mash and be a noob. However, your attacks grow weaker and crafty veterans can outmanuveur a button-mashing noob. Not only that, but there are items and stage effects to consider. Don't worry, a SSB hardcore fan can kick the crap out of a grandma. I heard about some crazy glitches in Melee.
im pretty good at ssbm and use to play touneys with friends...
button mashing is just the term most wii owners seem to use to describe only pressing button
but i take it your not like that
and you know button mashing for its real term: A, A, A, A, A, B, B, A, B, C-left, B, B, B

Oh. I was thinking button mashing as blindly hitting buttons to attack because you have no skill. :/

Back