please help me!!

Sabina4831

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2008
okay so when i get ready to play my Wii all of a sudden the remote won't bowl, or play tennis or do anything. its lined up with the sensor and everything it just stopped working. can anyone tell me what happened?? why one day it was working and the next day it won't?? please help!! i love my Wii and i am going crazy not playing it.

no they are not low. i just changed them. i used dollar store batteries though. could that be why??

OMG i hope thats the problem. if not though, any other suggestions??

also can you tell me when you press pause and you see the buttons: return to main menu and reset configurations. what does reset configurations do???

Sabina4831 said:
okay so when i get ready to play my Wii all of a sudden the remote won't bowl, or play tennis or do anything. its lined up with the sensor and everything it just stopped working. can anyone tell me what happened?? why one day it was working and the next day it won't?? please help!! i love my Wii and i am going crazy not playing it.
There is a simple fix.

Place it face-down on your hand and strike i several times with your other palm hard.

Trust me, it works. It's the fix recommended by Nintendo.

FRuMMaGe said:
There is a simple fix.

Place it face-down on your hand and strike i several times with your other palm hard.

Trust me, it works. It's the fix recommended by Nintendo.
This is the fix! :yesnod: Whack it hard! You won't hurt it.

i should hit the remote?? are you serious??

cuz i am being serious. i really want to know whats wrong with it??

Sabina4831 said:
i should hit the remote?? are you serious??

cuz i am being serious. i really want to know whats wrong with it??
Trust me. This is what Ninty will tell you to do.

Just strike it sharply several times.

start out with light hits, and if that doesn't work use harder hits until it does.

we've seen this many times on the forum and i can't think of a time when someone said it didn't help... :yesnod:

idjut said:
start out with light hits, and if that doesn't work use harder hits until it does.

we've seen this many times on the forum and i can't think of a time when someone said it didn't help... :yesnod:
The annoying this is, most people think I am joking when I say it :lol:

Take your battery door off so you don't break it!

unless you have rechargable batts with the door integrated...

okay. and do you know why this works?? i mean its weird right?? that you have to hit the remote to fix it.

FRuMMaGe said:
The annoying this is, most people think I am joking when I say it :lol:
it's the waluigi they see... ya know... bombs and tennis racket assists, and cheating :lol:

Sabina4831 said:
okay. and do you know why this works?? i mean its weird right?? that you have to hit the remote to fix it.
I don't know why.

AI assume the accelerometers get stuck so you have to hit them to free them.

Back