Wii mote that came with console not working

ZeLdA1202

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2007
I worked for about 1 week and then the the sensor thing stopped working in a way. I could choose options and press the buttons on the mote but it wont let me play any games that involves moving around with the mote...for example...my person in bowling just stands there...my person in golf just stands there and when fishing on wii play it wont jerk up! those are few of the many games that are retarted with the mote...ino its not the game or console because the 2nd controller works fine. PLEASE HELP!!!:yikes:

sounds like the accelerometers have died/jammed...

im lucky that this hasnt happened to me, but i read on here that someone was told by nintendo support to hold the remote button side down, and hit the remote with your other hand (downwards) in an attempt to free up the accelerometers..

if it doesnt work you wanna get on the phone to nintendo and get a replacement..

Yeah, try hitting it to release any jamming that may be present on the inside. Then phone Nintendo if that doesn't seem to work, like GaryT85 said. The hitting thing usually seems to work though.

Back