please help

I heard the general tip here before is to hold out your hands as if you were punching. I remember several times where I had difficultly in the meele parts. Just keeping punching away really fast. That's the only tip I can give, sorry if that sounds sarcastic.

Here's your help

Shahzam said:
how do i beat the guy you have to wrestle with in cod3! the third one with the french
1. Hold the wiimote and nunchuck HORIZONTAL
2. Flick the Wiimote and nunchuk like you were PLAYING THE DRUM.

If you try punching, then you will die of heart attack. Just flick the controllers like you were playing a drum as fast as you can. Then swing both controllers like a spear downwards to the left or right(depending on which direction the indicator says). Its not hard once you get used to it. You very rarely melee in this game thankfully

haha. everyone is asking this question recently! should there be a sticky "how to grapple w/ your gun in cod3" thread?

i was punching like mad in front of my tv... i got it, u just have to slant the controllers toward ur body a lila

Christmas time, Call of duty: 3 time?

doug52 said:
haha. everyone is asking this question recently! should there be a sticky "how to grapple w/ your gun in cod3" thread?
I guess everyone rented it out over christmas or got it in the christmas presents.

Plus that bit is ridiculously hard given the crapness of instructions for Wii games. That guy said he tilted the controllers towards himself. I didnt. Thats not exactly shared experience and not really helpful when trying to help people do things in games

Back