Please I need your thoughts on this

2Wiitarded

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Wii Online Code
7725-7615-5006-8472
Ok so here goes my story.... Ok so I bought a 42in pioneer plasma screen lcd for $560 at yahoo auctions. The bidder has a perfect rating so far. I won the auction for the tv. Also, this seller says hes paying for shipping and he lives in the United states in Washington. Here goes the strange part. He has decided to do shipping with TNT, which is a European shipping service. First of all the auction said nothing about purchasing a European TV what so ever in the auction. So TNT is like a liability party because they hold on to the shipping until they have received money through western union bank transfer. So the seller has already given the package to TNT and TNT is awaiting my money transfer. So in the TNT invoice they sent me says I'm suppose to send money to a TNT agent in London, which I guess confirms the deal and then they ship it. Does this not sounds a little strange? I do not want to waste $560 that I can not get back. Yahoo auction is not liable for wireless transfers. Please I need honest opinions on this topic. Thanks

Last edited:
Back