Poe Souls

Mgrnhll

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2007
Is there any map to help you locate all of the poe souls that are needed to free Jovani?

Thank you for any assistance you may give!

You'll get a Silver Rupee (200 rupees) and anytime you run out of rupees, talk to Jovani and he'll supply you with another 200 rupees.

after 60 souls its unlimited money. you can then equip the magic armour and become near enough invinsible with a gaint wallet.

bonodo said:
i got enough but dont know how to get back to that rich guy
you go to that bar just out side the castle, but you have to be a wolf, climb up the boxes outside, go inside, go round the tight ropes and into the lil tunnel, and hey presto.

Gaz said:
you go to that bar just out side the castle, but you have to be a wolf, climb up the boxes outside, go inside, go round the tight ropes and into the lil tunnel, and hey presto.

No you can't do that. The boxes are gone. You have to go over to the little side area where all of the cats are in wolf form and use your sense so spot out the area where you can dig.

Glitch said:
No you can't do that. The boxes are gone. You have to go over to the little side area where all of the cats are in wolf form and use your sense so spot out the area where you can dig.

thx i was lookin for a way there for ages

I've been out of town for a family crisis so sorry for not responding sooner but thank you ever so much for this! I really appreciate the help! Enjoy your day!

i got 20 poe soles now weres joviani? i cheked in castle town but his house is locked were is he?

drpepper23 said:
i got 20 poe soles now weres joviani? i cheked in castle town but his house is locked were is he?

read......the comments.... in the thread

Back