Pokemon Battle Revolution

no, and AC pokemon are banned in pbr and if u transfer them in pbr, ur pokemon will say bad egg and will look like an egg

I just got the game and I must say I'm happy with it. I know a lot people are trying to go against this title but by it's the first one in the states and we all need to show a little support. For those who got diamond or pearl you want to pick this title up. Oh and for those who say you need friend code is not the case you can battle anyone and then you can exchange what they call friend passes. Oh and kudos to nintendo for banning action replay, do the work and bring your game!!!!!

Last edited:
a cheating device and u create a pass so that people know who u are

YESSS I LIKE IT, GOOD GRAPHICS FOR WII

I decided to hold off on PBR I heard it isn't going to be quite up to par. It may be something I pick up when it hits the $19.99 mark...but for now not quite worth it. Also I'd prefer to wait for a IGN review before I buy.

u all need to get over this friend code stuff, you dont need the code to battle online, the point of friend codes is to battle FRIENDS!

Huh? I was wondering why there was thread like that!!
Im pretty sure they wont know about it until they read your post, and then they'll be pissed!
Or maybe they do know, but they want to do it anyway!
IDK

Its true, im not gonna buy a game, next thing you know, it sucks then altogether return it back......NO...... the best thing to do, which is what Upright and i are doing is being sure that this game is good/just a piece of crap!

Back