Pokemon Colosseum

iantimmy123

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2007
I don't have a gameboy or DS but am a fan of Pokemon (dare I admit it :p)

I was wondering whether Pokemon Colosseum was worth getting without being able to import characters from the handheld games. Is there a way to unlock Pokemon another way?

Collosseum had a pretty interesting story line. Its alot more on its own the the stadiums, but not as much as Xd. Never the less, Collo just had something Xd didn't. I also admit to being a pokeholic! You obtain shadow pokemon who you steal from trainers of the organization chiper, who are closing pokemon;s hearts and turning them into fighting machines. There are total of 48 shadow pokemon to obtain and 'purify' into normal pokemon, along with your two starters umbreon and espeon, and a Ho-oh at the end. I suggest getting a GBa and Ruby, saphire, Fr, lg, or emerald. They were pretty good.

I would say if you are a fan then go and get it, although having a GBA makes the game a lot more fun, it still has a fairly good plot, and you get to catch a wide variety of Pokemon from each of the first three generations. And if you like it, then get XD as well.....

Back