Pokemon: gonna be good?

NjD00

I have to Wii
Dec 15, 2006
Medical School
Wii Online Code
6135-1993-3203-6288
So is pokemon (coming out in 2 weeks USA) gonna be worth the money?

I'm tempted to buy it purely for online play alone, but is it worth the money with all the other sweet games coming out soon? Manhunt 2 comes out soon, and so does Mario Strikers and I plan to get both. After Manhunt and Strikers, Madden 08 comes out in August, and then SSBB sometime in Nov. I'm guessing.

Can I get some opinions from people who played Pokemon on the Cube? I've never owned a pokemon game ever (if you don't count Smash bros), and don't know if I should save my money for the others or pick up pokemon and jiggly puff people all night long

.MAnhunt 2 is going to suck IMO

. and I'm going to pick up Battle Revolution mostly because of the online play. This is the U.S first online game for Wii so it will be a big hit, All the pokemon colleseum game or whatever are basically the same gameplay wise, no matter on what system. The new Pokemon game will be the same as the others, just better graphics, and online play. I think its worth the money.

ya because pokemon battle revolution will also allow you to but tm,stone,and etc on there and transfer to D/P with poke cupons it will be great to see it i loved colleseum

Back