Gonna buy one of these games...which one do you suggest?

Beki_J

WiiChat Member
Apr 9, 2007
Liverpool, UK
Wii Online Code
3158-4676-9186-3657
Soon I'm gonna buy a new game (wooo) andd I am undecided on which one to get out of these:
GT Pro - I've wanted this for a while, seems good but people say it's a bit crap?
Monster 4x4 World Circuit - I've only just heard of this lol seems good that you can customise the truck n stuff, is it any good?
Excite Truck - seems quite good, probably more popular with people but IDK...

Ooor Mario Party 8 when it's released. Is this game any good? I'm probably gonna get Wii play soon enough so is it worth me even getting this?

do not get GT pro, man the graphics are like n64, if your really into a racing game, i'd get excite truck(multi is crap though, only two player) or need for speed carbon(which i heard from friends that it was relatively good)

I would go with Mario Party 8 if I were you.

I was sort of put off NFS because Carbon is old isn't it and they may make a new one soon which would just make mine redundant lol. Thanks though...it seems GT Pro sucks...what about Monster 4x4 though?

Monster 4 x 4 is......below average. The racing isn't that fun and the graphics suck. The only fun thing is playing soccer with your monster truck. Out of the three racing games, you should get excite truck. But I think you should get Mario Party 8, I rented that game and it was fun.

Beki_J said:
I was sort of put off NFS because Carbon is old isn't it and they may make a new one soon which would just make mine redundant lol. Thanks though...it seems GT Pro sucks...what about Monster 4x4 though?
The new NFS is going be much different than Carbon.
The new one is more...well more realistic racing instead of street racing.
Make sense?

and Well half the games you mentioned are old...but you know. I would suggest carbon or excite truck for racing games. Both of them are relatively fun.

And sorry i've never played 4x4, and I havn't heard much about it at all.

But Mario Party eight is another good choice if your a fan of party/mini games and stuff. It's a pretty fun game, I played it over at my friends house and he said it was pretty good.

I know the other two racing games are old lol but they've already made the new NFS and if it comes to the wii then I might aswell wait for that instead of getting carbon.

I may just get Mario Party though...is it better than Wii Play, like are there more games on it n stuff? I don't mind about unlocking them, can always just get a save file off the internet or something.

Super Paper Mario isn't out here yet :( otherwise I would definitely get that. I've still got 2 weeks to decide anyway..Mario Party seems to be the cheapest on simplygames.com so I'll probly buy that one and then wait for SPM, PBR and NFS.

Beki_J said:
Super Paper Mario isn't out here yet :( otherwise I would definitely get that. I've still got 2 weeks to decide anyway..Mario Party seems to be the cheapest on simplygames.com so I'll probly buy that one and then wait for SPM, PBR and NFS.
oh sorry, i didnt know you weren't in the U.S.

get mario party 8. im getting that soon too.

Back