Pokemon To Save Nintendo

OK Hi,

I was just talking to my co worker about Pokemon. How will the game play be? Is it like the old GB game where you walk around find & fight pokemons, then trying to beat the local gym masters? I asked the guy @ my local EB and he had no idea.

infaredx2 said:
OK Hi,

I was just talking to my co worker about Pokemon. How will the game play be? Is it like the old GB game where you walk around find & fight pokemons, then trying to beat the local gym masters? I asked the guy @ my local EB and he had no idea.

Lol asking your local high street game store for game info

Think Pokémon stadium

infaredx2 said:
OK Hi,

Are these the type of people that are the working class for the world. We're all doomed. It's like pokemon stadium.

I never played Pokemon Stadium.

He asked if you can play against other Wii owners in games, that brought Pokemon up.
Yeah you should sit in our World Of Warcraft discussions.

Lol. I love getting into little arguments at school. I usually win because I'm the only one that posts on forums and reads ign.

Back