Pokemon Yellow - Mew Glitch

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
I started a new game of Pokemon Yellow a week ago but I started over because I found out about the Mew glitch. I pulled the glitch off today and went to the Center to withdraw Mew and the game froze! I tried two or three times and it kept freezing. I thought I was out of luck with my hopes of having Mew on my team. I was playing on Pokemon Stadium and I decided to try to use the Pokemon Lab and it worked! I transfered Mew over and everything is fine. The thing is, when I transfered Mew, it was already at level 100! I fought a wild Pokemon battle and the level 100 Mew won the battle and went from level 100 to level 4! Haha. I was freaked out. It's better this way because I can train Mew now. Mew's level 15 right now and knows Pound and Transform.

That mew glitch is probably due to the fact that the way to capture mew is a glitch itself, so what did you expect?

It wasn't that I was expecting or wasn't expecting anything. I was just upset at first because I didn't think it would freeze but it did. It all worked out, though. :)

Back