Possible replacement for *Spoiler Removed* IMO

Foosoo

Banned
Feb 24, 2008
Currently in England
I think they could have replaced Toon Link for a totally new character, but still from the zelda series. I was thinking Zant would be a decent character to pick, and he would have his own unique moveset. I think this would have been better than the clone we have got on the roster. Anyone agree?

I agree with you. However, there are people on this forum who do not want to know the secret characters untill after the game is out, and your title may have spoiled it for them. It would probably be a better idea to post this in the Ssbb spoiler thread.

I think if they had Midna riding Wolf Link it would have been awesome.

edit your topic's name and erase
Toon Link
and put "Character", the forum rules for this section state you have to put any spoiler from the game into spoilers (unless the thread is for spoilers)

and your character Zant doesn't deserve it, everytime he gets hit he would scream like a girl in 2nd grade, and he's only in one game, and as a boss. ganon/ganondorf zelda link and
Toon link
were in all games, either that or had their own game, and more than one.

How do you edit the topic name?

At least zant would be a different character than someone who has the exact same moveset of link.

Actually, I can see Zant being an assist trophy doing his "Spining Swords" move. Besides Toon Link has some major differances to TP Link one is his appearance I mean the major reason everybody hated Young Link in Melee was because he not only had the same moves as Link but he also almost looked EXACTLY the same as Link. And besides have you even seen Toon Link fight. His Down-A air attack is extremly quick and goes straight down.

well zant turned out to be a ***** ass puppet...so id rather them use skull kid....use a character from a diff zelda game

wiifan123 said:
Actually, I can see Zant being an assist trophy doing his "Spining Swords" move. Besides Toon Link has some major differances to TP Link one is his appearance I mean the major reason everybody hated Young Link in Melee was because he not only had the same moves as Link but he also almost looked EXACTLY the same as Link. And besides have you even seen Toon Link fight. His Down-A air attack is extremly quick and goes straight down.
Ya that would be more likely than a playable charactor

hey can you tell me how u changed ur thread name? i really want to change my thread name please.

zant would've been great

I think what should change is
one of the three fox clones
Not necessarily a new character from them, but new move set for one of them, at least for the new comer. Even their final smash is mostly the same, geesh.

I am quite happy with him being in the game.
It always nice to have more in the game, but I just don't see many people replacing him. At least not Zant.

Skull Kid would be so much cooler than Zant (who could technically be a
Lucario clone)
Final Smash: End of the Third Day
Skull Kid summons the moon from Majora's Mask to crash into the stage, dealing major damage to all characters.

wiifan123 said:
yea he would be a good assist trophy
p.s lol your sig is awesome
tha52c3951.gif

Back