Post All Hacks And Tricks You Have Found!

Wishale

WiiChat Member
Little Extra's.. You all know what im talking about.. Little java downloads, or applications, homebrew, coding and stuff like that

Also, Websites like

www.wiicade.com
www.wiifii.net

are excepted :)

I'll try to get a mod to look after this.. Delete the junk, you know.. Please no spamming, make this look like sticky material

Mii Mega Mall
http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/2006/12/mii-mega-mall-mii-download-application.html
Makes it easy to find celeb mii's and download them right to your wii!

Gaming Sites Via Browser!
www.wiicade.com
www.wiifii.com
www.wii2d.com

Mii Transfer Via Bluetooth! :yikes:
http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/2006/12/howto-transfer-mii-from-your-wii-using.html
This seems pretty cool, with a simple bluetooth you can transfer mii's.. Maybe there are easier ways, but hey.. im a show off and if i know how to do something cool like this.. I will! :smilewinkgrin:

MSN Messenger On Wii Browser
www.ebuddy.com
you can use Aim, Yim And MSN on it.. It's hard to use because of the typing problem.. but.. oh well..
if ebuddy doesn't work
www.iloveim.com
will ;)

Video Streaming!
www.peekvid.com
this works alright if you have the time to wait for the video to load and buffer, i don't highly recommend it.. but it does work :) :thumbsup:

Hackers At Your Call
www.wiimodwii.com/forums
already being part of this community, i reccomend this.. If you want to try to re-script some VC games, i think its fun and funny reading what some of these guys do.

Wii Home Page!
wii.warppipe.com
Pretty good site, It has links to many popular websites on it such as Wikipedia, Wiicade, Nintendo, Miihelp and many others, Features a google search bar and a address bar and also a unique tabbing feature that is very useful
Thank You Corpus

Finally MUSIC!
www.finetune.com/wii
This website is full of some great artists, only the popular ones though, don't expect to find all your favourite bands. They have a large selection with a wii-friendly interface
Thank You Corpus

ALL WEBSITES ARE CHECKED BY ME-ALL WEBSITES SHOULD WORK!

More To Come! Stay Updated!

Last edited:
bdrains2003 said:
Homebrew?:idea:

lol, is that you asking what it is? :p

If you are.. Its something that people make so that you can play it on your system, a while back i borrowed my buddy's psp and found a Super Smash Bros homebrew game, he no has SSB on his PsP :idea: :D

It takes some knowledge to get/use them.. but not much ;)

Anywho, please keep them coming.. I think i'll make a list in my first post of things i find :cool: :crazy:

Shahzam said:
this seems like a good idea!
Either tell me what seems like a good idea or a report you for spam, i know "this seems like a good idea" is often used as spam because my mate does it on other forums without reading any of the thread :prrr: Idiot:prrr:

Wiired said:
Nice idea for a thread Wish :D it's quite cool playing those 'wiicade' games on the TV :p seems weird though. Still yet to try out the MSN over the television yet :lol:
((̲̅ (̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̅a̲̅(̲̅ ((>

Yikes! You need to man! Its great! :yikes:

:p

www.finetune.com/wii
Cool music website, create playlists from a wide variety of popular and more 'under the radar' artists and play em on your wii. The best made-for-wii interface currently in existence, as far as I know.

wii.warppipe.com
A 'start page' for the wii with a number of preset links to Wiicade, Penny Arcade, YouTube, Slashdot, Wikipedia and other popular websites, a google search bar, a normal URL entry bar, and a tabbed browsing feature.

The tabbed browsing is especially useful when coupled with Finetune, since you can have your music playing in one tab while you browse on others. Hopefully Opera/Nintendo will actually include this feature in the full release. It seems like a bit of a no-brainer :/

Back