Status
Not open for further replies.

mithril

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2007
Beach Park, IL
Wii Online Code
8636-1722-1019-6175
Not sure if this is in the right place, but my post count is at 19 as of 3/2/08. and I've checked some threads i posted in and they are above 19. is there any explaination for this?

Nah, You're right. ONLY the Board Games section. Everything else will increase post count. Not that it matters though, right? Quality not quantity. I've been here since Dec 06 and I haven't even broken 1000. :lol:

Close to it though :shifty:

Wow, you've been here for quite some time ARav989 and I'm already 100 behind you.
But what you said is true, quality not quantity.

Hahaha yeah. If I think this right, I'm one of the older active members (If you want to consider it Veteran, go ahead. It all varies on how you want to define a veteran) with the least post count. Most people breat 1k within their first year.

EDIT- I'm PROUD to be different :lol:

:lol: Well I'm glad to here that your different. You're a leader, not a follower. I also believe I'm going to break a thousand in this month. I believe that I officially have no life.:scared:

Hahaha I'll have it broken this week. When it happens, party at Manred's house to celebrate our achievements! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back