Why do we have so many idiots and hypocrites on here

Cable ?
I HAS FREEVEIW 30 channels of the same things over and over
We have some thing called job seekers alloance where the goverment pays us a small bit of cash (very hard to live on)till we find a job

Jay588 said:
ooo i get ya..u can probably make some money on the side with your video game style graphics
Nar I make them for fun

Any way

Whoa, some people actually noticed my insanity and anti-human nature...
Maybe you humans aren't as ignorant as the ones around me now are.

Yes, have as much cake as you want, but keep eating pie. More fun, pie is.

"I eat Food!" Where is that quote from?? Tell me.

YungBlood:

I have been very impressed with your posts in the past. You have excellent debating skills and have brought up many good points in previous arguments, although I've personally never chatted with you. My names Tyler.

I can understand where you're coming from. However, you've got to first understand why we're here. We all came here to learn and talk about the wii, however, a large majority are STILL here because we've made friends here, and not becuause we love the wii THAT much. Those topics are a good way to get to know people and to socialize. For many of us, this has become more of a social forum than a wii forum. I know that I log on here everyday to talk to my friends, the wii is just a constant between us all.

LevesqueIsKing said:
YungBlood:

I have been very impressed with your posts in the past. You have excellent debating skills and have brought up many good points in previous arguments, although I've personally never chatted with you. My names Tyler.

I can understand where you're coming from. However, you've got to first understand why we're here. We all came here to learn and talk about the wii, however, a large majority are STILL here because we've made friends here, and not becuause we love the wii THAT much. Those topics are a good way to get to know people and to socialize. For many of us, this has become more of a social forum than a wii forum. I know that I log on here everyday to talk to my friends, the wii is just a constant between us all.

...Aaaaawwwwwh.

This place would be f*cking boring without idiots and hypocrites (i.e. Me).

Gonna use this thread to plug 2 more songs just recorded - "The end before the start" & "Dark night of the soul"... They're at www.myspace.com/formynextmiracle

A forum is not complete without having the odd loony bunch on here.
Everyone on here in their own rights are good members though, and when it comes down to it, although this is a forum and is on the internet I know.

Some people just get sick of one another, it happens. As crazy as it sounds, it just happens.

I know we've had our bickering times man :lol:
But I still got mad respect for you, and I am happy to see you make a regular appearance here.

There are Idiots and Hypocrites everywhere. There are quite a few here though/. Especially that guy who posted that picture a day ago. Not pretty.

I suck more than all of you because I have so many posts!

Geez, I'm an idiot/hypocrite!

Why can't we all just get along...

No seriously, idiots and hypocrites are a part of forums, no matter how you feel about someone there's nothing you can do about it online. Unless you want to try and be an internet hard ass and in turn make yourself look like an idiot then more power to you.