Why Japan is so much better than America

Yeah, I know. Why would a GIRL be proud of having firearms?! :crazy:

PS: I'm kidding around. I'm not sexist.

oh......crap. I hope I won't get arrested. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused then... I do hope people realize I'm not very serious though.

RedProdigy said:
oh......crap. I hope I won't get arrested. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused then... I do hope people realize I'm not very serious though.

lmao, nooo and yes, i realize youre sarcastic :) i was being too when i wrote MUCH more than the american dollar ;)

come on our money vs everyone elses? :cornut:

ETA- thats my offduty btw

Been wanting to go to japan since a while now... Their technology is astounding and not only that it's so clean! Here in North america, nobody really cares about how clean our place is... in fact we are plain dirty...
Anyways I would want to live there (first learn Jpnese) Or maybe visit it... But unfortunately i won't expect it as i do not like to take the plane or even stay deserted from other countries because it's an island, and because of Global warming, that place will or even most likely be flooded- :(:(

GreyKirby said:
Been wanting to go to japan since a while now... Their technology is astounding and not only that it's so clean! Here in North america, nobody really cares about how clean our place is... in fact we are plain dirty...
Anyways I would want to live there (first learn Jpnese) Or maybe visit it... But unfortunately i won't expect it as i do not like to take the plane or even stay deserted from other countries because it's an island, and because of Global warming, that place will or even most likely be flooded- :(:(

Global Warming wont really start flooding the world....for....well...A VERY LONG TIME.
But even so mountains dominate Japan’s landscape, covering 75 to 80 percent of the country.... dont worry so much!
And because Japan is like an island, you'll get some more awsome scenery!
Staying on a plane for 21 hours....well isnt it worth it. So dont give up your dream!

Wiinoob said:
They actually are very respectful, besides Pearl Harbor is a different story, they did it because of war, that doesn't mean they didn't respect the people they were killing.

unfortunately i would disagree witht hat.... whe the japanese attacked China they did not have the slightest respect for anyone they were killing. The Japanese think they are better than everyone else... they declared during the war that they could take over china within a month ... talk about a great ego .... and when they invaded they not only killed the soilders but also innocent civilians... remember that group of US soilders who were charged for raping and killing that irqi family? well .... multiply that rape 100x and it wouldnt compare to what happened when the japanese invaded China.. Also the japanese scientist took in the Chinese to conduct experiemnts that Dr Jigsaw from "Saw" would say (holy shyt that is wrong...). don't believe me .. search Google or any other search engine or has any history prof. ... and after the war the japanese government banned ALL the history for their doing's in China so subsequent generations would not know what happened.... when the japanese first coming back over to North America to study and read what their country did to the Chinese many of the students Killed themselves because they did not know how they could return to such as discusting country. Don't believe me either? search it...

I don't hate the japanese since we can't let the past judge who they are today ...

ok you are right the Japs were pretty bad to us but nothing a atom bomb can't solve:lol: Too bad we can't do that to the middle east :yesnod:

GreyKirby said:

Oh, I wouldn't say that no American cares about cleanliness. We actually tend to be pro-environmentalists. The problem is that the US is addicted to gas-guzzling cars.

America needs to stop being so PC and get the job done if we got to rule by fear we will :smilewinkgrin:

Clish said:
unfortunately i would disagree witht hat.... whe the japanese attacked China they did not have the slightest respect for anyone they were killing. The Japanese think they are better than everyone else... they declared during the war that they could take over china within a month ... talk about a great ego .... and when they invaded they not only killed the soilders but also innocent civilians... remember that group of US soilders who were charged for raping and killing that irqi family? well .... multiply that rape 100x and it wouldnt compare to what happened when the japanese invaded China.. Also the japanese scientist took in the Chinese to conduct experiemnts that Dr Jigsaw from "Saw" would say (holy shyt that is wrong...). don't believe me .. search Google or any other search engine or has any history prof. ... and after the war the japanese government banned ALL the history for their doing's in China so subsequent generations would not know what happened.... when the japanese first coming back over to North America to study and read what their country did to the Chinese many of the students Killed themselves because they did not know how they could return to such as discusting country. Don't believe me either? search it...

I don't hate the japanese since we can't let the past judge who they are today ...

WOW thats very interesting! thanks for the info...but Japan is very different...fortunatley!

I have 2 friends who recently (within the last 2 weeks) moved to Japan from here. I plan on paying them a visit and checking things out. I want to really see what life would be like in Japan, I don't want to be over there as a tourist so much as I am a person seeking a new life. I am very interested in moving to Japan, but I don't want to get caught up in the glamor of being in a new place, I want to really think into the possibility of being able to live on my own there. I will have no family there to receive support from should I need it.

No country is perfect, but I just don't feel safe in this one anymore. Illegal immigrants are causing crime rate hikes (thats not a bigot remark, and I don't buy into all that racial targeting punishments bullshit, of any race), racial tension is only rising, and the government here is murderous regime (9/11). I can't trust my neighbor and I can't trust my leaders, why should I have to live like this?

well, stickin to the topic, i would love to go to Japan one day. its like the gaming capital of the world. thats where zelda was made. :lol: i think its a beautiful place worth visiting. and yea, i would say its better than the U.S. only cause of the popularity in gaming..........plus, they get stuff earlier than us.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
well, stickin to the topic, i would love to go to Japan one day. its like the gaming capital of the world. thats where zelda was made. :lol: i think its a beautiful place worth visiting. and yea, i would say its better than the U.S. only cause of the popularity in gaming..........plus, they get stuff earlier than us.

usually....but you know we got the Wii before them

@OP: So.. this post is basically praising Japan for being better than America? I'm chinese and I visit japan (cousins) for a week every summer and then Hong Kong (more cousins) for two weeks. I have to say Japan is a really cool place :) But I personally would prefer Hong Kong over Japan but both are still cool places and I still have a grudge against Japan (WW2). Are you Japanese or asian? If not, then i guess you found out how different the American and Asian lifestyle can be. I've been juggling both since I was little and both cultures are quite different.

The gaming industry is also HUGE in Japan....and arcades...well yeah they're still growing strong...and in America they're basically DEAD!
Ok, you have to follow the gaming world more closely. The gaming industry in the US isn't even close to dying.

----------

Also, after seeing this video, I always think of it everytime i visit Japan. Watch this video: Yatta Music Video

Last edited:
Back