Why Japan is so much better than America

fistpittingnork said:
No country is perfect, but I just don't feel safe in this one anymore. Illegal immigrants are causing crime rate hikes (thats not a bigot remark, and I don't buy into all that racial targeting punishments bullshit, of any race), racial tension is only rising, and the government here is murderous regime (9/11). I can't trust my neighbor and I can't trust my leaders, why should I have to live like this?

Then don't. Go somewhere else. The government is not acting like a regime and if it tries it will be corrected. And where's the racial tension? I haven't heard anything about that! Also, where's the proof that illegals are causing more crime? Because no offense but that sounds like bull**** to think that illegal immigration alone causes crime rate hikes.

I'm sorry if I sound mean but it's YOUR problem that YOU can't trust others, not the government's.

OP: So.. this post is basically praising Japan for being better than America? I'm chinese and I visit japan (cousins) for a week every summer and then Hong Kong (more cousins) for two weeks. I have to say Japan is a really cool place But I personally would prefer Hong Kong over Japan but both are still cool places and I still have a grudge against Japan (WW2). Are you Japanese or asian? If not, then i guess you found out how different the American and Asian lifestyle can be. I've been juggling both since I was little and both cultures are quite different.

Quote:
The gaming industry is also HUGE in Japan....and arcades...well yeah they're still growing strong...and in America they're basically DEAD!

Ok, you have to follow the gaming world more closely. The gaming industry in the US isn't even close to dying.

----------

Also, after seeing this video, I always think of it everytime i visit Japan. Watch this video: Yatta Music Video
AH YATA! WTF was that....hmmm well the songs stuck in my head...wheres their clothes???

I didnt say the gaming idustry is dead in America....just the arcades are. thats awsome that you went to Japan but why do you prefer Hong Kong? Just out of curiosity.

Last edited:
But its thanks to us brits that we all have computers

NOW WORSHIP US

well i live in the chaved up-dirty britain!! lol

it kinda sucks having to learn martial art/self defense so if you walk down my street and someone trys to mug you, you can beat them off!

sniffle:its ashame

En4Neo said:
Without America Japan would be nothing.

True, or maybe not.......who knows what wouldve turned out of Japan if WWII didnt happen....

Yellow_Wii said:
well i live in the chaved up-dirty britain!! lol

it kinda sucks having to learn martial art/self defense so if you walk down my street and someone trys to mug you, you can beat them off!

sniffle:its ashame

Hay brtiain should be worsiped
the us wholundt exist with out us

Meh I allready know how to brawl (gained recognition with the locals)

I love Japan. I plan to move their when I turn after college.
Everything stated here, is just more of a reason to move to there.

Thats awsome that you went to Japan but why do you prefer Hong Kong? Just out of curiosity.

Well, the most obvious reason would be: I don't speak much Japanese and I can't read Japanese lol. Other than that, both Hong Kong (where my aunts and uncles live) and Tokyo (where my cousins live) are both technologically advanced, much more so than the average US city. I don't know why i prefer Hong Kong better but I do. I would highly recommend you visiting there, it's sorta like Japan i guess depending on where you go. So you could see for yourself since there's just so much to say about Japan and Hong Kong and anywhere else.

RedProdigy said:
Then don't. Go somewhere else. The government is not acting like a regime and if it tries it will be corrected. And where's the racial tension? I haven't heard anything about that! Also, where's the proof that illegals are causing more crime? Because no offense but that sounds like bull**** to think that illegal immigration alone causes crime rate hikes.

I'm sorry if I sound mean but it's YOUR problem that YOU can't trust others, not the government's.

redprodigy, how old are you? are you old enough to vote? do you watch fox news? what political party are you in favor for?

just because p.diddy on MTV says "vote or die" doesnt mean you know anything about the US. I am a registered republican. i stand by president bush and his decissions. HOWEVER, am i happy about them? no. am i happy that my friends are in iraq? oh absolutely NOT. BUT, there is a TON of racial tention. i see it non stop as does fistpitting.

His point was not saying that illegal immigration is the ONLY cause of our US crime rate. there is other factors but the illegals cause a ton of crime becuase "they can get away with it" us as law enforcement officers can not put people who have no identification or social security number in jail. only thing we can do is call ICE (or immigration). thats why the crime rate is so high for starters. Your forgetting about EVERYTHING else though (and again this is not to be taken in a racist way) but stealing and shootings from primarily the black community, the drug usage from the whites, ect (again this is not racist, this is suprisingly statistics of which ethnic group in my state of NY causes the most of each crime).

i think you need to learn more of your surroundings and read a newspaper...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
redprodigy, how old are you? are you old enough to vote? do you watch fox news? what political party are you in favor for?

just because p.diddy on MTV says "vote or die" doesnt mean you know anything about the US. I am a registered republican. i stand by president bush and his decissions. HOWEVER, am i happy about them? no. am i happy that my friends are in iraq? oh absolutely NOT. BUT, there is a TON of racial tention. i see it non stop as does fistpitting.

His point was not saying that illegal immigration is the ONLY cause of our US crime rate. there is other factors but the illegals cause a ton of crime becuase "they can get away with it" us as law enforcement officers can not put people who have no identification or social security number in jail. only thing we can do is call ICE (or immigration). thats why the crime rate is so high for starters. Your forgetting about EVERYTHING else though (and again this is not to be taken in a racist way) but stealing and shootings from primarily the black community, the drug usage from the whites, ect (again this is not racist, this is suprisingly statistics of which ethnic group in my state of NY causes the most of each crime).

i think you need to learn more of your surroundings and read a newspaper...

I am 17 turning 18 this year. I don't watch Fox News and I'm a Democrat. I never watch MTV and I'm saddened that you assumed that I blindly buy into "Vote or Die". Bush's foreign policy is a mess, No Child Left Behind is a heap of crap, and his first veto was idiotic. We should have never gone into Iraq (I had some doubt about it from the beginning but I kept silent) and now it's biting us in the ass.

I didn't know about police being unable to arrest illegals. I guess I'm not listening hard enough. But I know about black violence and how whitey does more drugs. I still don't know what the racial tensions are about (unless you're talking about Muslims).

Back