Power Leads?

Praemonere

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
Hey, I really need some help.
I just got the Wii I ordered for my little brother. And couldn't resist having a go.. (I was testing it.. Honest..), but I managed to break the power cable :rolleyes:
I was just wondering whether I could use a regular 'kettle' lead until I can get a new one? Will it work, or damage it some more or what?

Any help would be reeaaaaally appreciated! :D

Arcadium said:
Contact nintendo, they will send you a new one for sure.

Hehe, thank you ^^ I'm planning to do that actually, I was just wondering whether I could use a normal cable until they can get it out to me? I mean, just in case it doesn't get here before Christmas =)
I've also gone back to the retailer and they've been inundated with it all, none left - They're pretty much snowed under. I think the person wanted to strangle me for just mentioning Nintendo Wii xD
Thank you for the suggestion though, s'appreciated ^^

If you use a power cord that isn't the nintendo wii one, your wii will explode (lol it will just maybe break), so try to call nintendo, they will send you a new one for christmas

:thumbsup:

Yeah.

Arent they a weird shape? I havent got a Wii but i remember watching a video review and the guy pointed out that the connectors were shaped differently to fit in with the design.

:)

Hah.. Erm, okay, probably won't be doing that then xD
Enough problems without exploding Nintendoes o_O

Thank you for all the help though, really :D

Back