Power Pack

Jamie @ jaygames.co.nr

I have got a wii!
Feb 12, 2007
Rechargeble wiimote batteries from joytech

I am correct that joytech are realising a new wiimote battery charger and that it is ment to come out in the uk 16 Feb?

Last edited:
I can't wait until it comes out (hopefully this friday). I was actualy going to by a phillips aa charger when i heard about this! No more moaning to my dad saying 'do we have any AA's?' 'do we have any AA's?' 'do we have any AA's?' i think it might stop anoying him? And no more chukin away! And helpful to the enviroment [i think anyway]! CLICK HERE TO SEE IMAGE!

kinda iffy about those 3rd party products...i picked up an energizer lithium rechargable battery charger and it came with 4 batteries(which works well for me since I only have 2 wii-motes at this time)...its was like 35 bucks, but it a long lasting companys time tested product, and the batteries are completely charged in 15 minutes...unless nintendo releases their own, im sticking with this

surfinrach90 said:

Yeah well i thought that was it when i heard that it may be a mock up. So it is ethier that which looks better or the one i found which isn't much of a mock up. And the one i found said (in uk) Friday 16th Feb.. for release so?:crazy:

Back