USB chargers

wiicanada

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
I was just at Futureshop up here in Canada, and came across these USB wiimote chargers. Basically, you put the new battery pack in the wiimote and then plug the USB cable into the back of your Wii... Anyone know if these are any good? Should I wait for that Nyko charger thing???

I haven't heard anything bad about any remote chargers so far. Do you know when the nyco charger comes out?

If they are like the 360 chargers I guess they are worth it... but I got rechargeable batteries and a charger so I guess I'll pass!

I got my Nyco charger the other day its not a USB one but it comes with rubber battery covers n works great. No more buyin batterys 4 me :p

Sounds like it would be a good idea. Finally put the USB ports to use. But like a lot of us here I've already invested in a pack of rechargeable batteries.

8AA and 4AAA Engergizer lithiums. Two in my Wiimote, two in my mouse, and 4 in my Ti-84. And the AAAs are for my alarm clock. It's nice to have a big set.

Well, as of right now I'm using my digital camera rechargeables... but I have to take the silicon skins off my wiimotes every time I want to use my digital camera, and I'm too lazy for that:ciappa:

ive heard of that before

its basically double AA batteries that have a USB where the + side is. its rather cool. it plugs into the USB ports on your computer (or the wii). i saw a website for it ill have to look for it again. it was really awesome. if i didnt already have rechargeables, id deff consider getting those! very cleaver

Back