Wii skin and charger

That only charges one though so it's $20 here for two remotes

Retman said:
I got my Wii skin yesturday

Cool dude. I was looking at that site earlier (decal girl) and was wondering if it was a legitimate site.. I noticed a couple of spelling errors on their page which made me nervous, but that is all void now that I see it has worked with you... and that makes me very excited!

BTW, how did you pay for those? Credit card?

Nice choice for the skin, too.

Last edited:
usagi said:
how hard was it to add the decals on the wii? trying to make up my mind if i should order one... is it simple? and are the things they promise true?

Like i said it wasn't hard at all to apply the skin to the wii but for the nunchuck and wiimote is was hard. But not as hard as putting a skin on a ipod nana which i got ages ago :sick:

shadow21x said:
Cool dude. I was looking at that site earlier (decal girl) and was wondering if it was a legitimate site.. I noticed a couple of spelling errors on their page which made me nervous, but that is all void now that I see it has worked with you... and that makes me very excited!

BTW, how did you pay for those? Credit card?

Nice choice for the skin, too.

Yes credit card, i use my mums card and give her the money since i'm only 16. Trust me that site is 100% trustworthly

Retman said:
Yes credit card, i use my mums card and give her the money since i'm only 16. Trust me that site is 100% trustworthly

Thank you, that's all I needed to hear. :cool:

What is amazing is the Support, I filled in the Form wrong so they couldn't ship it untill i filled it in correctly so i emailed them and i got a reply the next day, gave the right address and she (Michelle was the person i was getting help off) said it would be shipped that very day!. Two days later i find it in my mailbox. And its coming from America so Two days is fantastic.

Back