Pre-order elebits and get a FREE.. er.. plushie doll?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Seems Elebits has become the first Wii title to offer a bonus incentive to get on the pre-order list.

With every Elebits pre-order you make you'll get a free Elebits plushie doll, aha!

Seems with the stiff competition between the launch titles, some publishers are quick to get working on the incentives scheme.

Question is, will a free doll persuade you to get this title over say, Red Steel? :wtf:

link: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?cookie_test=1&product_id=B230033A

Twilight princess needs a bonus like Wind Waker did, but what..... maybe Wind Waker Masters Quest.....

deity_link said:
Twilight princess needs a bonus like Wind Waker did, but what..... maybe Wind Waker Masters Quest.....

Twilight Princess doesn't need bonus features but it would be nice to play a revamped Wind Waker. That was the best Zelda so far in my opinion.

The point of Elebits you retards is to laser capture all of the elebits which give electricity to power up a house then a city then the world. Elebits Plushie! YAY<(^_^)>

Sameiru said:
The point of Elebits you retards is to laser capture all of the elebits which give electricity to power up a house then a city then the world. Elebits Plushie! YAY<(^_^)>

You retard, yes, we know the objective, but we don't understand why they do that RETARD.

OMG MY BABY ELEBITS! I NEED ONE! HALLELUJAH THE UNDERDOG BREAKS THROUGH! GOOTCHIE GOO! *foams at mouth*.

..... sorry but if you havent noticed i like elebits.

JCpackers05 said:
dude....i dont even know what the point of Elebits is....
I think they only made elebits because the game is a great way to use the wii controller. PS. I think its a bit strange, i think that pikmin is going to be replaced with elebits.

wait a minute (off topic) i jus looked up TP on gamestop and is said $59.99!!! why not $49.99 like the gamecube version??

Back