Pre-Order Online?

Ok, I will try the local EB store. Has anyone here tried to pre-order one from a local game store?

I just called GameStop, here in Columbus Ohio, and was told to try back the first half of next month...for an August release.

im going this saturday to see if i can preorder it but i dont see why not there already doing ps3 preorders

So If you pre-order it's going to be 260$ right?
(I never per-ordered any thing in my life.)

When you preorder you pay the same price as everyone else (whatever the price may be in this case), so if you have to $50 down to reserve and the system sells for $199 then you have to pay $149 when you go pick it up

jaredht said:
I just called GameStop, here in Columbus Ohio, and was told to try back the first half of next month...for an August release.

I was told to check back in Novemeber to pre-order. This was from my local Gamestop and EB store.

And the plot thickens...

coolerelmo said:
I was told to check back in Novemeber to pre-order. This was from my local Gamestop and EB store.

Wowzers! Where are you located? From what I've heard (and I know it's widely debated) our local stores are preordering games...but holding on the console to see how many they'll be able to have at launch. All the local stores I've talked to are expecting the Wii to hit in August (but are they getting info from a distributor, or just making a best guess?)

jaredht said:
Wowzers! Where are you located? From what I've heard (and I know it's widely debated) our local stores are preordering games...but holding on the console to see how many they'll be able to have at launch. All the local stores I've talked to are expecting the Wii to hit in August (but are they getting info from a distributor, or just making a best guess?)

I'm in Walnut Creek,California (Near San Franscio). The EB and GameStop were taking pre-orders for the games. I was looking to pre-order Wii Sports,and the conductor game(I don't know what is called. But you can't pre-order these.

I dont think that you will ever be able to pro-order online because you could give false info making the store hold it for a "fake" Person that would never pick it up/

On amazon.co.uk i have given them my email and when its avalible to pre-order they send you an email and its the same price if you were to wait untill its actuactly realeased. So i recomend going to Amazon. If you are in a different country from the U.K or the U.S serch for it on your browser.

I think they will pre order onling... i think people preorered 360 online so why not wii? and i have not seen it available to pre order anywhere so im almost positive you can not pre order it in most places as of now.

Back