pre-order

I think he's asking how to preorder but not pay until his wii's dispatched, as far as I know amazon are the only online retailer who let you preorder and only take your cash on dispatch but they're not allowing more preorders as they sold their initial batch, you can sign up to receive an email from them telling you when they'll get more in stock.

i wanna do the thing where you pay for a pre order and the money goes towards the wii and you get a dicount from what you payed for the preorder but i cant find a store that does that... have you ?

in the uk, im pritty sure that most places take about £20 as a deposit, (non refundable after launch date) and the £20 comes from the total cost of the Wii,,, iv never seen a place which actually charges you extra for Pre-ordering.

the ryanator said:
i wanna do the thing where you pay for a pre order and the money goes towards the wii and you get a dicount from what you payed for the preorder but i cant find a store that does that... have you ?

Sorry I still don't understand. Are you saying you're looking for a place where you can pre-order the Wii, then have the pre-order payment substitued from the total cost of the Wii and then receive a discount on top of that for pre-ordering?

If so, I don't think anywhere does this.

the ryanator said:

Not heard of such a thing personly, and with it being such a high demand i dont see any companies ned to give out discounts for fast payment as people seem to be happily paying lol, and plenty of sites do pre-orderes where you dont pay til dispatch, for eg. checkout Gameplay » Buy Cheap Games and Consoles + Free UK Delivery they promise games to be delivered on the day if you buy first class, 2nd class is free, and you may get your wii on the day also :D lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i want to make the deposit and than they subtract it from the over all price of the wii when i go to buy it !!!!!!!!! god

the ryanator said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i want to make the deposit and than they subtract it from the over all price of the wii when i go to buy it !!!!!!!!! god

Seriously, keep the toys in the pram.

Everywhere does this! You don't pay a premium for pre-ordering. All places will subtract the pre-order payment from the total console cost.

umm.. where are you from? i'm pretty sure ALL retailers subtract your deposit from the actual total... or at least give you back the deposit :crazy:

canada but i called everyone and they say oahhh we cant do tht there's no more.. they're bunch of noobs

of course they can't.. because they have none available. You probably can't pre-order anymore, it's first come first serve now

Back