Prinplup sending hateful pm's plz ban him thx lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i am not i believe he said somethign about raping me and that i am a ***** ty mods

I cant believe your playinng it off now. The ***** didnt really hurt but saying your gonna rape me cmon....it was not called for, as a woman i think you should be banned for talk like this.

Well its pretty funny you talk like that and then i call you out on it and you deny it. Acted so big and bad now your gonna play good guy.

Ok its still going on he called me a whore and slut and said to go get bitched slapped, plz ban him asap ty

Your lacking one thing
Proof!

If there are problem pms forward them to someone in charge

On second thoughts (having seen all the spam)
Your a pillock

K THANX BY

Your lacking one thing
Proof!

If there are problem pms forward them to someone in charge

I dont really know who to side with on this one truthfully, because venom did talk smack about my girlfriend one time, even though it was 'meant' to help me, which it did, :lol: , still, who's to say? whichever way, i don't care lol, i'm just stating some random stuff. i believe he said he was bi-polor (no offense, but if that's true,) then he may not rememebr at all. ;D

boz i said that too help you get emotion ect, ect, & this gut wiiluvr's pmed me maybe 30 times saying lol & weird **** i deny saying rape & whatever he's saying but i said get a life you dumb f*uck in only one pm but how can you blame me 30 pms i delete most after i read them but inmight of saved one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back