Prinplup sending hateful pm's plz ban him thx lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah right cuz i only sent one with m rated language the rest were leave me alone how do you know its not tampered with cuz in quotes when your replying you can erase pieces & add pieces

boz i said that too help you get emotion ect, ect, & this gut wiiluvr's pmed me maybe 30 times saying lol & weird **** i deny saying rape & whatever he's saying but i said get a life you dumb f*uck in only one pm but how can you blame me 30 pms i delete most after i read them but inmight of saved one

xD! that's why i said it was for helping me! :lol: gotta admit, it was funny lol. it did regain my emotion again too, and probably helped me out better too, so no harm done thar! either way, im not going to get involved lol, oh, and prinplup, i couldn't reply to your vistor message because you don't have it on your profile. dunno why, but if it was there, i'd reply back :lol:

Are you serious? What a snitch...dude go away...ugh!!!WE NEED AN ACTIVE MOD! I would ban your ass if i had the power to!

of course your going to side with him you guys follow each other around like puppy dogs

chill out guys, we can solve this in some way or another. =/ yes, there may be no proof, but mods can trace a message either way, so we just wait i guess. :lol: it's two days after christmas, and already going through this! :lol: wonder what next year would be like?

Im not even mad about the message. All i know is when i go to sleep. Then wake up around at 12:00pm. He will be gone, ill be happy, and everybody would be happy. So, lets just sit back and let the lil boy do what he came here to do.

Im not even mad about the message. All i know is when i go to sleep. Then wake up around at 12:00pm. He will be gone, ill be happy, and everybody would be happy. So, lets just sit back and let the lil boy do what he came here to do.

I won't be happy, I'd probably be sad to see a girls' time here at wiichat come to a shameful ending. You shouldn't hold spam against them, and she doesn't want this to keep going, so just stop saying anything negitive, and try to resolve it in a better way.

I won't be happy, I'd probably be sad to see a girls' time here at wiichat come to a shameful ending. You shouldn't hold spam against them, and she doesn't want this to keep going, so just stop saying anything negitive, and try to resolve it in a better way.

The thing is nobody is saying anything negitive. Maybe venom is. But that is all. You cant just spam wiichat, and then get away for it. Punishment is needed. Dont do the crime, if you cant do the time.

Well, no. You could say how loving a person is to you.:lol:..but try not to flame on a person, ect..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back