Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Option File ???

Samus_Aran

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2008
Toronto
Wii Online Code
8503-6019-0413-4908
Does anyone know if theres an option file similar to the PC and PS2(Updated transfers Real names etc...) available or if someones working on one ???:wtf:

But in the Wii version, the only real things that aren't accurate are 18 of the Premier League teams.. and you can change their names in the edit mode. It's not that much work, 5 mins. The only drawback is you can't transfer players, etc, as a lot of the edit mode has been removed in the Wii version.

So I don't think we will have any option files, because the options aren't even available in the game to make em possible.
Unfortunately, tho we got awesome motion controls, they took out the editor. =P

AutumnWind said:
But in the Wii version, the only real things that aren't accurate are 18 of the Premier League teams.. and you can change their names in the edit mode. It's not that much work, 5 mins. The only drawback is you can't transfer players, etc, as a lot of the edit mode has been removed in the Wii version.

So I don't think we will have any option files, because the options aren't even available in the game to make em possible.
Unfortunately, tho we got awesome motion controls, they took out the editor. =P
Im sure they'll make a hacked version with updated kits etc eventually :yesnod:

Samus_Aran said:
Im sure they'll make a hacked version with updated kits etc eventually :yesnod:

Hopefully!
While I was in China, I was able to get custom versions of Winning Eleven within a few months, complete with all kits, all players, all team names, and all advertising logos on the kits... plus new music, extra stadia and lots of designs for the ball. But that was for PS2... the Wii version doesn't even have the editor, so I dunno where they'll be able to change things much.

Back